nodl Dojo is a collaboration between nodl and the Samourai Wallet team. The nodl Dojo is a full Bitcoin and Lightning Network node.
Red is Faster
In its unmistakable red metal box with an etched Samourai logo, the nodl Dojo is designed to be your privacy-focused personal back-end to the Samourai Wallet phone application.
Run your own wallet back-end with Samourai Dojo, and enjoy state-of-the-art conjoining with Samourai Whirlpool, both straight out of your nodl hardware.
As a nodl node, the nodl Dojo comes with all the Bitcoin and Lightning features you would expect from nodl.
The nodl Dojo comes with premium support from both the Samourai Wallet and nodl teams.
- Rockpi4 Board
- 2 x 1To Samsung SSDs configured in RAID for added security
- Full disk encryption
- Physical Killswitch
- Built by hand, one at a time
- Your dedicated always-on Bitcoin device, nodl nodes consume less power than your personal computer.
- Bitcoin Core: Your node, your rules. Bitcoin lets you opt into a consensus you agree with.
- Lightning LND: LND is the most popular implementation of the Lightning Network.
- BTCPay Server: Run your business on Bitcoin’s payment processor of reference.
- Samourai Dojo: The backend to our favorite Bitcoin wallet
- Samourai Whirlpool: Coinjoin mixing at its finest. Protect your privacy, your future self thanks you.
- Full TOR: nodl was the first-ever node implementation to offer full tor support in 2018.
- Lightning Terminal: LIT from Lightning Labs brings you Lightning Pool and Lightning Loop services.
- Electrum Rust Server: Run your own wallet backend with Electrs. The best way to avoid potentially malicious public nodes on the network.
- Ride The Lightning: RTL is a web interface to help you manage your lightning node operations.
- BTC RPC Explorer: Your own block explorer. Check your transactions, no one else is watching.
- nodl UI: All our nodes have a web user interface giving you full control over the applications you install and run on the node. No technical knowledge is needed to run a nodl node.
- nodl Update system: nodl works for you. When new application versions are made available by their owners, nodl will check that these new versions are compatible with the entire nodl app environment and perform the integration for you.
- Fully open-source: nodl’s source code is provided under MIT License. If you want to contribute, please reach out.
- A free Ethernet port on your router/switch (wifi dongle NOT included)
- A free electrical socket (adapter required if not EU or US)
- Configure a port forward on your router – we can assist you in doing this and with your help, we will build a knowledge base to help other users