nodl One is a full Bitcoin and Lightning Network node.
It enables you to connect to both the Bitcoin and Lightning Networks. Your nodl acts as a backend to the most popular bitcoin and lightning applications you want to run. Running a personal bitcoin node is the greatest addition you can make to your financial privacy.
- Rockpi4 Board
- 1To Samsung SSD
- Full disk encryption
- Physical Killswitch
- Built by hand, one at a time
- Your dedicated always-on Bitcoin device, nodl nodes consume less power than your personal computer.
- Bitcoin Core: Your node, your rules. Bitcoin lets you opt into a consensus you agree with.
- Lightning LND: LND is the most popular implementation of the Lightning Network.
- BTCPay Server: Run your business on Bitcoin’s payment processor of reference.
- Samourai Dojo: The backend to our favorite Bitcoin wallet
- Samourai Whirlpool: Coinjoin mixing at its finest. Protect your privacy, your future self thanks you.
- Full TOR: nodl was the first-ever node implementation to offer full tor support in 2018.
- Lightning Terminal: LIT from Lightning Labs brings you Lightning Pool and Lightning Loop services.
- Electrum Rust Server: Run your own wallet backend with Electrs. The best way to avoid potentially malicious public nodes on the network.
- Ride The Lightning: RTL is a web interface to help you manage your lightning node operations.
- BTC RPC Explorer: Your own block explorer. Check your transactions, no one else is watching.
- nodl UI: All our nodes have a web user interface giving you full control over the applications you install and run on the node. No technical knowledge is needed to run a nodl node.
- nodl Update system: nodl works for you. When new application versions are made available by their owners, nodl will check that these new versions are compatible with the entire nodl app environment and perform the integration for you.
- Fully open-source: nodl’s source code is provided under MIT License. If you want to contribute, please reach out.
- A free Ethernet port on your router/switch (wifi dongle NOT included)
- A free electrical socket (adapter required if not EU or US)
- Configure a port forward on your router – we can assist you in doing this and with your help, we will build a knowledge base to help other users
Items in stock typically ship within 48 hours.
We will send you an email with all the relevant tracking information as soon as your order is shipped.
Products ship out of the EU and are generally delivered to most EU countries and North America in 48 to 72 hours.
Shipping costs are calculated by DHL automatically during checkout.
Delivery Data (Privacy)
Our carriers require a working postal address and phone number for delivery. We do not care for the information ourselves. As such we regularly wipe all customer shipping details from our online database, in order to enhance your privacy and security. This is done after we receive confirmation of the delivery by the carrier.
Bitcoin Accepted Here
We accept payment in Bitcoin. Large orders are usually processed on-chain and smaller orders via lightning.
Ditch your Fiat
We also now accept US dollar and Euro payments. Payments are done through Stripe.
If you need assistance with ordering nodl products please reach out to: email@example.com
As a small open source-based project, nodl relies heavily on our community for support. We would advise anyone with generic questions before or after purchase to ask around in our mail Telegram discussion channel:
For questions specific to hardware nodes we have a community based support channel at:
For questions specific to nodl cloud instances, we have a community based support channel at:
For nodl cloud users, you should ask for support through the nodl.cloud website. Questions asked there are linked to the nodl cloud instance you are running, making any troubleshooting or support easier.
For nodl hardware users, please open a ticket on https://support.nodl.eu